Friday, August 29, 2014

laundry piling up at my house



The making of a DVD can take quite a bit of time. As I have found, that process can easily add months, even years, to the reward finding its way to waiting hands, eyes, and ears.
Such has certainly been the case here.
But, at last, "The Laundromat" has opened for me!
When I last wrote, it was to share the update from Vanessa Yee. Her kickstarter project, a documentary with many interviews, was in the process of being completed and was gathering good reviews along the way.
Now, the T-shirt is on me, the bumper sticker is going on my Kickstarter Wall in my Ocean Room, and the button will soon be in the hands of my favorite laundry owner, Nami.
I have not yet had time to review the DVD, but I hope to do so very soon.
You'll be the first to know!
Meanwhile, you can enjoy the trailer for it here.
You can also visit her fabulous site... where you can air your laundry in a safe space.

No comments: