Monday, January 8, 2018

periodic table goes video!

Today is the first day of classes for 2018 and I realized that I had not yet shared some news here about my invention.
Sure, I had posted an update last month, but not about the video.
Why had I omitted that from my talk of my Periodic Table for the Visually Impaired?
I have no idea.
After all, now that my invention for chemistry students is officially Patent Pending, I can freely talk of it.
So, with no further ado, here's the scoop:
I now have a marketing video to let the world know about it!
I truly could not be more pleased with it!
I had been working with For Sale By Inventor on this one video since November 10 of last year.
The process has been akin to "Goldilocks And The Three Bears".
The first video was definitely not the one for me. For the voice-over, they had chosen a young woman whose tone had not been correct for such a serious piece. having been wed for fifteen years to a radio man, I had explained and they had tried again for me.
The second video, on December 11th, had a male voice which was much better suited for my periodic table! That's when I noticed that my name was listed oddly and someone in their graphics division had added Braille dots on the images. So, that bowl of porridge was not quite right, either.
(smile)
But the one completed right before Christmas was just right!
Good pacing by the male vocalist, images dot-free, and my name not catawampus - beautiful!
As well as being posted on FSBI's page for me, I have it right here, too!
That's a little inside joke to my bfe, the physicist.
(smile!)
The Elements of Touch Periodic Table is the new name I devised, too.
I very much like it!
Not only does it appeal to my tactile nature, but the name also has chemistry built in!
The folks at FSBI also thought it was rather clever.
(smile!)



No comments: