Friday, June 5, 2020

thanks for the blood!


The American Red Cross is Thankful for You
Hi Faustina,

In times of crisis, the Red Cross is fortunate to witness the best of humanity as donors, like you, roll up a sleeve to help those in need. Your donation may help patients undergoing emergency and lifesaving surgeries, new mothers and children facing complications from childbirth, and those fighting injury and illness. We greatly appreciate your willingness to come give blood and share your good health with the most vulnerable among us during these difficult times.

The coronavirus pandemic has caused many uncertainties in our world, but patients and the Red Cross are thankful that we can count on you to answer the call to help.

From all of us at the American Red Cross – thank you for helping others during this critical time.

-------- ------------ ---------------

What a sweet email!
The American Red Cross has also offered to send me this cool T-shirt.
I had originally thought I wanted it, to commemorate my donation of a pint for my birthday62.
Good thing they're letting me think about for a few days, but I would rather someone get it who will actually wear it.
I already have so many T-shirts...
especially from my VIP blood donor days.
I'm part of the choir.
(smile)

No comments: