Yes, she did! Indomitable as ever, not even a recent round of chemo treatments could stop her! She is a force of nature, she is! This is her, on the stage for her last performance of her one-woman show. I'm so glad she has had a great run there, and I am so proud to have been a kickstarter supporter for that travel.
"Oh, my! Is that the postcard from the Fringe???"Yes, yes it is! Some of those sites have been posted on fb by her and her entourage, but others have not. What a perfect choice to share a bit of the trip with me! I've already sent her a message to let her know it's arrived, but I have a big hug waiting for the next time I see her!!!
"Oh, my! And she even wrote you a personal message???"Yes, yes, she did! "We couldn't be here without you!" Isn't that marvelous? All I can say is: Thank you, JinHi! (smile!)



No comments:
Post a Comment