Tuesday, April 3, 2012

unchained again! rawrf! rawrff!



The Bluebird flies again! Unchained is on the loose!
Run to your nearest coffeehouse for their heart-grown tales and foot-tappin' music!
As you can see, my T-shirt has arrived! You can't tell from the photo above, but the design is on the bottom left portion of the shirt. The front of the bus is on the front, with the bottom of the bus wrapping around to the back. Very nice!
I really like the Georgia hound dog sticker, too! I can just hear him now, baying of their coming as he runs down the back roads of Georgia and South Carolina and Florida! Ar-ROOOO! Ar-ROO-ROO-ROO!
Nice thank-you note, too. I really appreciate those!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update #8
Aug 4, 2012
Long Time No See, Right?

Hey guys!

I just wanted to stop in and tell you guys that we haven't forgotten y'all. We are still very appreciative of each and everyone of you.

I've been planning future tours and getting all of our ducks in a row—which is now a full time position! (I LOVE my job!)

I also wanted to address those of you who gave at our $50 and $100 levels. We are working HARD on your CDs and DVDs. George has been in NYC with a few editors for weeks now. We're in talks with Shovels and Rope about scoring the film and we're hoping to submit to Sundance. Who knew it would take this long to make a movie?! Certainly none of us. But, in the mean time I'd like to share this promotional video we've put together. We're so proud of it.

http://vimeo.com/46668920

We're taking North and South Carolina by storm in September. Towns and dates will be released very soon. Keep up with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theunchainedtour

Thank you all for your continued support and patience.

xo,

Samita

faustina said...

fliss on August 9, 2012

I am SOOOO wanting to see one of y'all's shows! I eagerly await the schedule...

Faustina "Fliss" Smith