Monday, April 16, 2012

sealed with a lipschtick kiss!


When I had funded this kickstarter project two months ago, I had done so knowing I would not see the show, knowing there would be no video rewards, knowing they were already a "sure thing".
But I did so anyway.
I really like their logo!
I really like the diversity of their group!
I really like the fun they're having in their shows!
Their sense of humor is even readily seen in the thank-you note, with its huge red kiss!
Fliss!
Thanks so much for schticking with us & for your support!
We think you're real peachy!
Lipschtick

As the card says, they are "complicating the norms of feminism, patriotism, and Judaism. Lay on the schmaltz, we're cookin' up some of Babushka's best."
For a look at some of their style of cookin', check here. They are also on youTube, of course, with some bawdier bits.
Happy viewing!

No comments: