Monday, July 16, 2012

digitul monsterz, once more



Very nice! He's back with a new project to table his creatures in a book!
As you may recall, he had an unsuccessful go with this design venture earlier this year. His geometrically themed monsters did their best, but Mr. Wigfall had to step back and regroup. He also had to determine a new funding amount and new focus for his work.
Now, he's back!
This time around, I doubled my support for the project.
In rewardspeak, that means I'll also receive 9x12's of two of his gorgeously hued and wonderfully drawn monsters.
I am so excited - for me, for him, and for monster lovers everywhere!!!

1 comment:

faustina said...

Boo-hiss! See my fangs, hear me RAWR! The project was not successful in its bid for funding and ended on August 5, 2012.
I just know he has those lovely monsters still lurking, waiting for exposure to the world at large... maybe I'll see around again some time.