Monday, July 16, 2012

real outdoorsmen - an adventure documentary


Well, bless Pete! The two real outdoorsmen of California are giving it another try!
Disclaimer: I am not disparaging the good people of that large, western state who enjoy being outdoors. One of my best friends is in El Cerrito and is an avid hiker and enjoyer of nature. My little sister, in the southern part of California, takes her family camping on a regular basis.
So, there.
Back to the tale at hand...
When we last tuned in, they were trying to complete a film of their hikes in the Blue Ridge mountains of Georgia. It was to be a regular guy's hike, not that of a naturalist or expert. Just a person with a camera, enjoying the views, the flora, and the fauna, with a good buddy.
When they alerted me to their revived venture, I jumped on in, of course.
I'm their first backer this time, too!
Let's hope they have better fortune this time.

1 comment:

faustina said...

Success! On August 9, 2012, they had reached their goal!
Only three backers again, with me and a backer in Minnesota being repeaters.
I'll look forward to those pictures!