Thursday, September 19, 2013

life is a cabaret, old chum!

I feel so cherished! The wonderful folks with the Savannah Stage Company have always made sure I knew how special I am to them and tonight was no exception. I had scarce arrived when Bryan announced my presence as an original backer of the theatre group, via their Kickstarter campaign. That has been a year ago!

Tonight, one of the fine venues downtown was hosting this song-and-dance fundraiser, supplying an open wine bar and fine finger foods, including three different paninis. Yum! After Bryan's introduction of me, the servers were quite generous toward me and even made sure I knew when the fresh, hot, panini was available.
I made sure I had bids in on quite a few of the silent auctions, but I only "won" one of them. Just as well! Spirits were high and several of the attendees caught the "giving" fever! They were quite generous and the budding group is now funded to bring their live shows to more school children!
Success!

No comments: