Sunday, December 21, 2014

christmas tree ornament for me!


Oh, yeeeaaaahhh.
I have something that Chuck Norris has.
No, not crazy mad martial arts skills. Those are strictly his.
However, like him, I now own one of Dan Hunter's carved Christmas tree ornaments, complete with gold star at the top.
How sweet is that?!
Moreover, the package arrived yesterday afternoon during the Family Gathering at my house! I immediately opened the envelope to share my kickstarter rewards with all, commenting about Chuck Norris as I did so.
My stepsister said "Chuck Norris? Really? That's funny! This morning, when I turned on the television, his show, "Walker, Texas Ranger", was on and we sat right there and watched it!"
Nice coincidence, n'est-ce pas?
I think my stepdad had to smile at that, too.

I'm quite pleased with the gift package and the stocking ornaments, too. They'll be gracing my Christmas tree for future holiday seasons!
But, do you know what really pleases me about this kickstarter project?
To satisfy the number of rewards which had to be carved and painted, Dan enlisted the aid of his girlfriend. They were able to enjoy each others company, over an extended period of time, while doing something to benefit others.
How very fortunate they are!
My gratitude to both of you!
Here's to your health and hearts!

No comments: