Tuesday, April 14, 2015

pardon my swoon - GHT Girl has arrived!!!



Is it Christmas? My birthday? Some other special occasion?
You betcha!!!
It's "G H T G Day" at my house!
i thank You, God!

No more
traveling to other towns
for the movie!

No more
paper copy
of the "Cast & Crew" pin!
She arrived early, too! I was not expecting her until this summer, honestly. Stuart had sent a message about the distribution date being April 14th, so I figured that meant just a few months longer. I was still hoping for her to arrive before my birthday at the end of May, but if a tad later, that would be fine.
How lovely it is to be wrong!

1 comment:

GHT Girl said...

Hello Fliss,

Just looking through messages to try and clear up our Kickstarter campaign. I am so glad you were happy with the reward package even after such a wait. Thanks so much for your support.

GHTG HQ! xxx