Wednesday, December 28, 2016

time travel for boys



One of the good things about being at home more is this: I've had some time to read.
I'm glad of that!
I have finally read "In The Nick Of Time", the book penned by J. L. Graham, and successfully supported during his 2012 kickstarter campaign.
I had known it was about time travel and a 13-year-old boy, but that was the limit of my knowledge.
Imagine my surprise when I finally cracked it open and fell right into a nightmare!
But I kept reading... and reading... and reading!
I know now that it is better suited to the tastes of my Beaufort nephew than to those of my Port Wentworth great-niece.
First, he won't be grossed out by some of the scenes.
Second, he has an interest in history, as well as in science.
Third, he will be able to relate to the feelings of a newly-teen.
Interested in others' views of the book?
Check here...
and good reading to you!

No comments: