Monday, July 17, 2017

arts at the beach



I am officially a member of the Tybee Post Theater...
again.
I had first joined them last year.
Mostly that action was predicated by two upcoming events at that venue: the Elvis tribute concert and the silent film escapade.
Membership would grant me a discount, you see.
After attending those two events, plus several this year, I recognize the value of the venue to the beach community.
We forget sometimes that tourist draws have residents year-round.
We forget sometimes that tourists bring children who need access to age-appropriate entertainment.
We forget sometimes that local artists and musicians need a place to share their craft.
We forget.
In honor of the Family Friendly Movies...
as well as the many Summer Kid Film Festival screenings...
and the participation in the 2017 Gray's Reef Film Festival...
plus the Tybee Family Feyoud...
and so many diverse musical events...
I have renewed my membership.

Want to know more?
Just click here.
Thanks!

No comments: