Wednesday, March 6, 2019

coming soon to a school near you - my invention!

When I last posted about my invention, I bore glad tidings.
The Utility Patent application had been filed and time was marching on.
Then, the recent government shutdown mandated by our current President slowed that progress to a standstill.
Now, bear in mind that an application usually takes about one year to be processed at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
However, I now have proof positive that my application is still in the works!
In early February of this year, I received the USPTO's Updated Filing Receipt from my attorney, Aaron Cramer - in the mail, no less, so I could hold it in my hands and feel the realness of it!
Yes, indeed, proof positive!
That means I can talk about my periodic table!
I've stated doing that very thing on its website, making my first blog post there.
I must say, writing there truly did make this more real for me...
not just a dream, but something that is going to happen.


This is the Periodic Table of the Representative Elements which I first created in the summer of 2016. I did so for my blind student, who first used it for the exam on June 16, as well as all other exams that semester.
I was trying to enable that student to have available the same resources given to the other students for their test.
My mother and father would be so very proud of my accomplishment!
Now, I should make copies of the Updated Filing Receipt and share it with my investors, those people who have had faith in my invention for the past two years, giving me not only their support, but also their money.
I am so blessed to have these living angels.

No comments: