Monday, April 20, 2020

still a hopebuilder

I firmly believe in the hope that comes with having four walls and roof at night.
That's why I became a Hopebuilder for Habitat For Humanity years ago...
and it's why I have remained one to this day.
My monthly gift of twenty-five dollars provides needed funds on a regular basis.
That's money for the plywood and concrete and steel for support...
the money for nails and bolts and screws to hold all together...
the money for the paint and sealant and varnish to protect those surfaces.
Amazing how those little amount of money make a house for a family...
even more amazing that the family makes that house a home.
How fortunate I am to be a part of such an endeavor!
How very blessed I am to have a house that is a home.
i thank You, God.

No comments: