Friday, February 3, 2023

in memory of my middle brother

After becoming bereft from film of a football game...

and bouncing back to this time and space via a crossword puzzle...

I decided to go in search of a loan to honor memories of Ronnie.

Kiva showed this nerdfighter one that was perfect.

No, the recipient did not bear his name... but his heart is close to that of my brother's.


Marcel lives in Rwanda.

He has two children, as did Ronnie.

He is active in helping others around him and his well-liked, with loyal customers.

His store is helping those in a refugee camp to have needed supplies.

I know Ronnie, who chose to live homeless for the last years of his life, would approve.

Better yet, the loan only has a few days left to secure funding.

Right time, right place.

i thank You, God.

1 comment:

faustina said...

Good news!
This man's loan was fully funded!

Not only that, but my KIVA account has had enough paid back from others that I again have sufficient funds to help another.
I'll have to see about doing that very thing in a few days.
Maybe that's what I'll do to honor Conner's birthday?
Nah.
What 15-year-old boy wants something like that?
Hmmm...
We'll see.