Friday, December 23, 2011

billy brown, in my house!



This has to be some kind of record!
So, I had told you about the project on kickstarter in mid-October.
Of this year.
Then, I shared the updates from the filmmaker, Andrew.
Apparently, before he even made goal on the 18th of October, he had started getting everything lined up for the shoot. Shortly after the very successful end of his kickstarter drive on October 28th, he was in search of extras, having all else in place.
By the 14th of November, all filming for "Billy Brown" was complete and the editing began. Again, that's November of this year.
When the 5th of December - this month, this year - came around, he had finished editing and was getting addresses to ship out the rewards.
Today, I received the film, professionally packaged, as if I had gone to a video store and purchased it.
The T-shirt is fabulous, too.
So, Merry Christmas to me!
And color me very impressed, Mr. Andrew Morgan. You took a film project from dream to reality in just a little over two months.
Very impressive.
Let's hope I soon find some time to watch this gem.

2 comments:

faustina said...

fliss on May 11, 2012

I finally had the chance to watch the film - and I did so, twice, crying each time. Thank you.

When my mother died, it took a while before I felt I could laugh again, especially around family, it seemed. But that laughter, as well as happy memories, are life-affirming and much needed.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Creator Andrew on May 12, 2012

Faustina.

Thank you so much for your words, they are more encouraging then you know. I'm glad it was meaningful for you, thanks for helping us pull it off! Take care, thanks again.