Thursday, October 13, 2011

billy brown



"Everyone has a hurt worth laughing about."
What a tagline.
He also posted a link to a sweet video called "Climbing To The Moon". That just may have tipped the balance (all puns intended - watch the video) in his favor.
Even though Andrew Morgan is out in California, I decided his project had much merit and warranted my backing. Even though he is not here in Georgia.
(smile)
But he is planning to enter the film in the Atlanta Film Festival, so that will work out well.
And just in case I cannot make it to that festival, I threw a Benjamin into the pot, so he would share the dvd with me. I'll also get my name in the credits, which I really like as a reward, I must say!
And, as an extra bonus, a bright T-shirt to wear about town.
Oh, yeah, bragging rights will be mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update #2
Oct 18, 2011
You did it!

This morning we reached our goal with 10 days to spare! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, to everyone of you who made this possible. By giving, sharing, and believing you have enabled a dream to become a reality.

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Update #4
Nov 14, 2011
That's A Wrap!!

After three incredible days of shooting, we wrapped on set for Billy Brown last night! On set photos coming soon as we edit and prepare the finished film!

Andrew