Monday, August 27, 2012

civilization starter kit


If
I were of a mind
to build my own house
from the dirt below my feet,
I now have the instructions
which would allow me to construct
my own Soil Pulverizer (to loosen the dirt below my feet),
my own Tractor (to transfer the soil from the dig site),
my own Compressed Earth Brick Press (to mold the material into stackable units),
and my own Power Cube (to energize all pieces).

And so could you.

Thanks to Marcin Jakubowski and Factor e Farm in Missouri, anyone in the world can obtain these massive tools for a fraction of the cost of buying them preconstructed.
Thanks to this kickstarter project, the blueprints may be easily accessed by anyone with a computer and internet connection. Everything I have on this DVD, you can now access right here.
Everything.
The Soil Pulverizer, or Rototiller: go here.
The Tractor's instructions are here.
Then check here for the CEB Press, aka The Liberator.
And what else? Oh, yes, the Power Cube.
Gather all of the materials, use the instructions and videos to construct the tools, and then you can build the house, known by them as the HabLab, where they all live and work on Factor e Farm.
This is Jakubowski's Christmas gift to the World.
I once dreamt of technology and knowledge being open source, available to all, free.
I am now seeing that I did not dream alone.
Thank you, Marcin, and thank you to your fine crew.

No comments: