Friday, November 28, 2014

shadows out of providence heading for savannah


Ezra Claverie's original works are finally seeing the light of day!
Well, in PDF version, at least.
He's been having serious issues with a ne'er-do-well shyster who has taken the funds designated for the printing of the book...and skated off into the darkness with them.
What a sad and frustrating story for a creative spirit.
(Although it should be noted that I have a sad story from a backer's side.)
True to his oath to provide rewards to his faithful supporters on kickstarter, Ezra sent his tome, via email, out into the world.
That was back in late September.
Now, I've printed the book for myself.
Isn't it a beauty?
Of course, I still look forward to one day having the book, as he had intended it to be, in my hands.
For now, this will do.
I'll try to read it during the winter break from school...

No comments: