Sunday, May 6, 2012

lady in Red


When I backed this film in October of 2011, with funds from Mama's estate, it was my youngest brother who was on my mind. I had originally written:
I look forward to sharing news of this film with my youngest brother. I don't know how many years in the future until his return, but this work of art may give him inspiration. The reason this one snagged my attention? This brother's birthday is in another few days and he's on my mind.

Today, I just watched a rough cut of the video, with the music, on Vimeo. I cannot share that here, but I can repeat the words of encouragement I sent to the project leader.
Nicely done! I just watched the video on Vimeo and was quite impressed. I hadn't known what to expect, but I do believe your technique of comparison of the literal and figurative prison is a winner. Can't wait to see the final cut!

I will await the final version, with much pride for the great work being done.

No comments: