Monday, May 7, 2012

genesis comes to life


Woohoo!!!
Madame Rex - I mean, Rachel Strickland - made good on her proposed reward delivery date! She had foretold that in May 2012, the finished dvd would be in my waiting hands...
and so it is!
"Genesis: Air, Water, Life" has arrived well before my LIV birthday, in response to my $LIV kickstarter pledge!


Aren't Roman numerals fun!!!
Hey, what would you expect from a girl named Faustina?
Especially as she is about to go to Italy for ten whole days?!
But that's for another blog.
For here, let me say that I have already seen the performance, as you may, too! She has it posted here, on her page, as well as the list of kickstarter backers, including moi, sil vous plais. That Thank you list is echoed in facebook.
There is even a blooper reel! None of the other projects have posted such a thing, certainly not for ALL to see! Brava!
She has such a good heart and such crazy mad skills!
I know she is going to take that Petri dish all over the world, sharing her wordless message with one and all, drawing them in with the feast for their eyes and ears!
Genesis of a new way of thought, about life and this great lovely world.
Now that is good news!
Happy LIV birthday to me!!!
Thank you, Rachel.
And if you happen to make it to Savannah, I have a guest bedroom.

1 comment:

Rachel Strickland said...

Rachel Strickland
4:22pm Jul 30 2014
OH superhero Fliss, if you could see just how quickly reading your blog post turned me from practical getting ready to go run errands Rachel to a squishy happy sniffling smiling Rachel!

I am so happy to hear from you and I can't wait to read the rest of your blog when I get home tonight! Thank you so much for your energy, your continued support, your belief in the wonderful. That is the impression I get from you; that you are willing against the odds to live on the belief that something wonderful is about to happen. It's a quality I rarely see and it always leaves a trail of, well, stardust. So I suppose, thanks for being what you are.

See I got all sappy...hahaha I needed that!
talk soon,
Sun, rain, oceans....Rachel


Rachel Strickland
4:22pm Jul 30 2014
also just realized you were in my Facebook "other" folder which is why I just now saw this...sorry!