Wednesday, May 23, 2012

spotlight players are flappers!



Ah! Again, my only lament is my living too far away to see this show!
Just two scant months ago, the third - and charmed - kickstarter plea went out for funding. I responded, as did eighteen others, almost tripling the funding goal! Bravo for the Spotlight "Still Got It" Players of Michigan and for Debbie Lannen!
Even though I won't be able to see the show itself, I have been treated to two previews. In the first, back in the first week of April, we see a featured player touting the joys of being a flapper. Then, in the second video, we have an ensemble singing about dancing the Charleston!
Tonight is opening night for the musical, Flapper!, and I have one thing to say: Break a leg, y'all!
But not really, okay?
(Smile!)

No comments: