Monday, January 30, 2012

art house whore!

I've suspected it was true for quite some time, but now it's official:
I'm an ART HOUSE WHORE
- and proud of it!
Yep, my reward came today from my little bit of money
- only $20 -
backing the Art House Cinema 502's very successful kickstarter campaign to raise funds for a blue-ray server.
I know this looks like an ordinary T-shirt.
Just an ordinary black T-shirt.
Well, except for that badge of honor over the left breast, of course.
(smile!)
However, it is not ordinary.
According to Joel Layton, the creator of this campaign, this shirt has magical powers! As he states, "Our shirt gives you a complimentary concession item each visit when you wear it to the theatre and watch a film. Value is ultimately determined by how often your shirt is used!"
Hey, maybe a trip to Utah is needed in the future... maybe!

No comments: