Thursday, January 12, 2012

Education ALIVE!


Education ALIVE! is a joint venture between Savannah College of Art and Design and Pawn Works (with Chicago artist, Nice-One), for the benefit of a local middle school and a local high school. The goal is to create public art that is both innovative in its approach and instrumental in teaching.
Lofty goals - I like that!
I pledged for the highest backing level this time.
I look forward to the two coloring books and stickers for my nieces and nephews.
For me? The T-shirt with the wolf, of course!
RrrrooooOOooowwww!

2 comments:

faustina said...

Success!!!!
The funding goal was not only met, but exceeded, by its 31 January 2012 deadline.
Woohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

16 January 2012:
Check out the Wolf prints/T-shirts!

Artist Kyle Schuler - www.kyleschuler.com

A member of Education ALIVE!

(Currently getting his masters in Art Education at SCAD)

Thanks Kyle !

Image-86037-full