Wednesday, January 18, 2012

time travel and literacy



J. Lee Graham does not lack for motivation.
When his first kickstarter venture failed to raise the needed capital to launch his book about time travel, In The Nick Of Time, into the hands of eager children, did he give up? Absolutely not!
Now, here he is, back in the ring to take another swing (as AC/DC would say). Focusing on getting books into the hands of readers, not reviewers, his project is revamped and has a lower funding goal. (Hey, critics will cost you, in case you didn't know. You didn't think Roger Ebert wrote for free, did you?)
I'm looking forward to holding an autographed copy in my hands.
And having another copy sent to the public library here.
Share the wealth, you know.
As he would say: mahalo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J. Lee Graham
Jan 18, 2012

Hi Faustina:

This is Jeff. You had said to simply let you know when I redid my Kickstarter Project again. Well, I just launched it today. It's called Time Travel and Literacy. Wish me luck!

Peace,
Jeff Graham

faustina said...

fliss
Jan 18, 2012

Sah-weet! Good luck with it - though I don't think you'll need much luck this time around!

Anonymous said...

J. Lee Graham
Jan 18, 2012

Faustina;

MAHALO! Thank you so much for your instant support! Yes, I agree, I hope it won't be as big of a 'hurdle' as last time.