Wednesday, October 12, 2011

gypped



This looks like fun!
Having served seven years in the United States Navy, as a woman in a traditional male job, I certainly know about sexual harassment. That said, I also grew up an only girl with three brothers, so I've learned to take it in stride. Most of the time. As long as the guys don't get touchy-feely without my permission.
(Smile.)
I'm trying to stay mostly local with my funding of projects. More opportunity for me to potentially reap the benefits of seeing the completed projects in a nearby venue.
I wonder how long it'll take for this one to be completed?
Well, that's if it gets more funding than my Benjamin. I hope so!

2 comments:

faustina said...

Successfully funded! As of 22 October 2011, it's up and rolling. Congratulations on a successful campaign!

Anonymous said...

12:24 AM, 6 Apr 2012:
Jesse Newman Lindorf says:

I wanted to update you that the film should be completed by the end of the month! As promised, Zach and I would like to thank you for your generosity by sending you a Gypped movie poster, a DVD of the film, and your name in the credits. Please let me know how you would like your name to appear in the credits. Thanks again for your support!

Sincerely,
Jesse Newman Lindorf