Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Celebration in the Garden



Why id I became involved with this kickstarter project?
I had been searching for local projects to support, in particular, projects in Georgia. This one caught my heart, promising to delight both my palate and my soul with tales which connect daughters to their mothers and the recipes of their younger days.
What a beautiful concept!
Stories of love through the generations, with a family recipe to add to the warmth of a mother's touch.
I know my mother would have very much approved of this use of her money.
I just wish she could share the Julia Glenn Carter's finished book with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 November 2011:
Friends ... My Kickstarter goal has been met! Thank you very much for your support of this project and me. It means the world to me.

Best regards,
Julia Glenn Carter

faustina said...

20 November 2011:

Congratulations, Julia! You completed raising the funds two days before the deadline!
I look forward to the book!