Sunday, October 16, 2011

time travel adventures




Yep, believe it or not, we have an author in Decatur who wants to encourage kids to read science books! To that worthy goal, he has written two books, In The Nick Of Time and The Time Of His Life, about space travel and has them geared toward the home-schooling market in particular. The books have an entertaining story with science, math, history, and other topics sprinkled in right under the kids' noses.
With this project, he's trying to get them published.
Hopefully he'll be successful in this funding venture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nov 2, 2011
Thank you!

Hello folks!

Thank you for your support and followings. Although the project didn't make the goal, I do feel I've learned some things. The main thing I learned is the surprising generosity of people who somehow, found out about the project and believed in it.

I hope to launch a modified project for these time travel books/literacy next month, so please keep me in mind.
Peace,
J. Lee Graham

Anonymous said...

J. Lee Graham
Nov 14, 2011

Faustina:

Thank you again for your marvelous support for my novels for this project that sadly, didn't make its quota.

I plan to revamp the project and focus more on the school/public library distribution aspect and will most likely re-launch after the holidays.

I was so touched by your generosity.

Peace,
J. Lee Graham

faustina said...

fliss
Nov 14, 2011

I'll be glad to support your work again. When you do post the revamped project, please send me the link, as I would truly like to know.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

J. Lee Graham
Nov 30, 2011

Hi Faustina:

Thank you for the geekthe library.org site. When I relaunch my kickstarter project again in January, I will contact them as well,, perhaps not so much for a donation, but for other resources... etc.
If they donate, yeah!!

In my new launch, I want to target placing copies of my books in the donor's hands as well as placing copies in school and pubic libraries.. more that kind of focus vs finding funding for Kirkus Reviews etc...

Again, thank you for your support!
Jeff