Saturday, March 10, 2012

Education ALIVE!



Coloring books may seem like child's play, but these items contribute greatly to a child's education, enhancing their knowledge base AND their imagination. The artist is Nice-One, a smart fellow trying to encourage others toward intelligence. His art features a face clad in a scuba mask, diving in to the material at hand. I find the mask reassuring - perhaps the rationale is this: the mask adds a measure of anonymity to the figure, allowing the figure to represent .. well, anyone. Jo(e) Student of Life. No need for the individual to feel trepidation toward the new topic; all are exploring together, seeking knowledge. Learning with no fear - a model I do my best to emulate in MY classroom.
My many thanks for the rapid delivery of my rewards, y'all!

1 comment:

faustina said...

March 10, 2012:

Thank YOU!!! I received the art books (coloring books simply does not describe them!) recently and LOVE THEM! I had intended to share them with two nephews, but I just may keep them for myself. Would that be wrong? :-)
The t-shirt design is very nice and I do like the bright splash of yellow - makes me want to howl with joy!