Friday, March 9, 2012

shredding in style



Woohoo!
I came home to kickstarter swag in my mailbox!
It hasn't been quite a month since I added my two cents' worth of support for this fashion project!
The stickers which I received for my reward are rather feminine, too, which is a nice treat!
I know the women I am sharing them with are going to be very pleased.
I do hope this project turns into a longtime addition to the world of women's sports.
Style, comfort, and performance is the mantra at Shredly - that's a winner in my book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update #8
May 12 2012
that's a wrap folks

We are wrapping up production for 2012! That means ALL of you should have received your SHREDLY goodies by now!

I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your stickers, T, SHORT, or JERSEY wether it be while shredding the trails, paddling the river, playing a round of golf, or drinking a nice cold one.

I also hope you appreciate the hand you had in making the threads possible. You are all awesome and I am so appreciative of your support, excitement and encouragement.

Cheers to lookin' stylish!

SHREDLY/Ashley

PS- It is time to design for next year so PLEASE share what you love and what you think could improve about the design of the products. You can email info@shredly.com, or message through Facebook and if you're feeling really brave go for it right on the SHREDLY page :)