Tuesday, November 3, 2015

oskar and klaus paper pets!


Calling all kids,
big and small!
Here's Oskar the cat,
here to save us all!
Have no worries
about him being blind,
a more worthy hero
you'll never find!
He's always up
for an adventure
with never a care,
life is meant
to be lived,
if only you dare!

His good buddy Klaus
is a more normal cat.
I guess being sighted
has made him like that.
Still, wherever
Oskar leads him,
he's sure to go,
and if the path is dim,
he'll be sure to go slow.
Left to his own,
Klaus would sleep
on the couch
all day -
without a peep -
he's such a slouch!



For your very own pets,
go to valhallacats.com.
Go on, now...
you know you want some!

As for me, I got mine!
I'm now on alert for the books
and I'll keep you posted
so you'll know when to take a look!

No comments: