Wednesday, August 28, 2024

coffee, chatting, and jewelry, too


The next time in Puerto Rico, I'll have to look up The Coffee Boutique.
I was hoping to find something woman-empowering on kiva that both Barbara and Christa might enjoy, and there it was!
Right place, right time.
Zorey found herself jobless when the pandemic struck, so she turned her hobby of jewelry-making into ZK Jewelry & More.
Now, she's ready for a new adventure... and that word is how she hooked me!
 

As a coincidence, mi amiga Sandy is also making jewelry and had her first sales show almost a month ago.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has another this busy Labor Day weekend!
(smile!)
And Carolyn, how would she feel about such a enterprise?
Oh, please, she wears more jewelry than all of us combined, and would love an excuse to hang out and talk about it!
(smile!)
Sure, we'd have to cruise down to Puerto Rico to do so... but that's fine.
We all enjoy a good shipboard adventure, and we wouldn't even need passports there. (smile!)
Plus, there was already another Nerdfighter chipping.
I've even posted the link on fb, in hopes others will follow my lead and bring this dream to life for Zorey and others... like me and mi amigas.
(smile!)
Yes, definitely where I was meant to be on Kiva.

1 comment:

faustina said...

Fully funded!!!
And guess what?
Three more Nerdfighters joined me and the first one to help fund this loan for her.
I'm so glad to be part of that group!