Thursday, September 17, 2026

calling all congresspeople to this caucus!

Just what caucus would this be?
So, what exactly is a caucus?
That's a political interest group formed from members of a legislative body.
Hence, this particular one is formed from members of the US Congress for the purpose of protecting our  National Marine Sanctuaries, as well as all of the diverse forms of life that call those places, as well as other bodies of water on Earth, their home.
I've called upon my members of Congress - Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock, and Earl "Buddy" Carter - to become members.
At this date, only Representative Buddy Carter is a member.
Good for him.
Neither of the Senators are part of that Caucus. 
I'll remember that when elections come around... and they're coming.
I know.
I've been seeing the 'mercials.

1 comment:

National Marine Sanctuary Foundation said...

Faustina,

Thanks for writing a letter. Now, can you spread the word to keep up our momentum?
You can send your friends this link: https://actionnetwork.org/letters/urge-your-representatives-join-the-national-marine-sanctuary-caucus?source=direct_link&
Thanks!

National Marine Sanctuary Foundation